Friday 27 June 2014

THE GENESIS OF MY JOURNEY

THE GENESIS OF MY JOURNEY

The family root is faulty, the head is afflicted, sins of the father have affected the foundation negatively, I see no plans and no structure. The name and family linage is falling, the root is drying up and the foundation is stagnant. No one in the family shows concern, they are living their own life. Am so concern about this but I have no powers, wealth or strength of my own to help, it takes more than a natural power to breathe life into the root, to rebuild the family structure.
Am breaking out from the family root and am heading for a journey, I will need a God to help me through, to help me overcome every obstacle, challenges and the plans of the enemies. I need to seek God’s face for direction, for power, for grace, for strength and wisdom to reach my destiny and achieve victory.

THE DEPARTURE

Last words to my family, it’s so hard to make this decision to leave my family, especially my grandma Susana and my brother Morris, also it’s not easy to stay with my family but there has to be a new world, a better place for all families to live in and it has to start somewhere.
I apologize for all my friends have hurt, all the debt I could not pay, all the phone calls I could not pick, apologies that I have to change my phone line, times are tough, I need time to understand myself, I will definitely find a way to reach them all.

Sowing the seed
I will take my time with my God, sowing a new seed, watering  it, nurture it and watch it grow, build a new family, have a new root, build a new foundation bind together by love but not by blood and make a new covenant.

The camping
Since God cannot talk directly from Heaven, I will search deep the scripture for his word that will give me direction.
Genesis 12
God told Abram to get thee out of thy country and kindred and from thy father’s house, unto a land I will show thee. Mark the word
COUNTRY
KINDRED
FATHERS HOUSE
I will make of the great nation, bless thee and make thy name great and thy shall be a blessing and I will bless them that bless thee and curses them that curse thee and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM ABRAHAMS
                                        JOURNEY
IDENTIFY THE LOT IN YOUR JOURNEY
GREAT NATION
BLESS THEE
GREAT NAME
BE A BLESSINGS
BLESS THEE THAT BLESS THEE
CURSE THEE THAT CURSE THEE
ALL FAMILIES OF THE EARTH SHALL BE BLESSED
Anyone who believe and support this journey shall have all the above listed.

The purpose for this movement
Is for those who love God and work in love to discover who they really are, their purpose and mission on earth and to enjoy the abundant of God’s love plan

The mission
 is to build  a platform where family united by love are empowered to empower their own family bind together by blood and the society through sharing, spreading and showing Godly love.

The vision
To build God’s kingdom where peace, joy and harmony is found
My brother and sister if your family root, foundation is afflicted, have no plans for you and no structure you can trust or build your world on, don’t blame, complain or get angry with your family but channel your anger to a positive movement that will help you discover yourself and build your world.
There will be a lot of challenges but if you prepare yourself spiritually, mentally, physically, socially, emotionally, financially and ideally, you will surely get there.
Anything that will distract you put it aside.

The alter to hear from God
A place of worship, praise, prayer to communicate and hear from God for direction, a place to make covenant and sacrifice and thank him for increase. Gen 12vs 10 .look for a living spirit filled church to plant your seed. i choose Dominion house.

Help lines
Sometimes the movement can be so challenging and tough, in times like that look for a help line, first from God, holy spirit which will direct you to human that have love in their heart, be it a person, a family, society or nation that will show you love and empower you to continue the journey.
The help lines are people that God have put on the way of your journey to be your back bones, pillar, destiny helper that will help you reach there. Genesis 12vs 10.
Humble yourself in the hands of your helper, even if you fall into people that will oppress and intimidate you, let God do the fighting for you..
Genesis 12vs 17

Misunderstanding
When you have misunderstanding between you and your lot or followers,  settle it with wisdom, if it takes that person departing from you that will bring understanding or order to the movement then do it. Do not use violence but with love. 
Genesis 13vs6vs 11
Stay focus with the movement; don’t let the departure of that person cause distraction.
When the person you departed from is facing challenges and you have what it takes to help, do help Genesis 13vs 12

BE CAREFUL GIFT AND FAVOR YOU                                               
ACCEPT
Don’t take from people God has not put in your way to bless you, so they will not take the glory to themselves that they made you what you are, you can ask them to give people who needs it. You need to be spiritually filled before you can detect such people and such gift, they only do that for you, for their own selfish interest not for the movement.
Pray for a discerning spirit to be able to know people’s intention why they give you something.
Genesis 14vs17/21-24



Believe in the blessings of GOD Gen15vs1-7
Make sacrifice for God –Genesis 15vs9
Observe Abraham mistakes Genesis 16vs 1-5
If the advice people give to you does not go with the word or promises of God in your life, be careful because if you heed to such advice it might solve your problem temporary but the problem it will generate later in life might go a long way to affect your generations. No matter the challenges wait upon the Lord and be of good courage.


 Stay connected to this movement..
 Marvin ejiro.


No comments:

Post a Comment