Wednesday 25 September 2013

MAGLOZY LATEST AND HOTTEST MODEL 
OF SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2013
                   JENNIFER EGBUNIKE


NAME: JENNIFER EGBUNIKE, 
 AGE: 20   
NATIONALITY: NIGERIAN.
STATE OF ORIGIN: ANAMBRA               
 OCCUPATION: STUDENT, MODEL, ACTRESS.
 HOBBIES: WATCHING TV SERIES, WRITING FICTION STORIES, MODELLING, ACTING MOVIES AND TRAVELLING.
        
ABOUT ME                   .                       
 Hi, my name is Jennifer and I have been modeling part-time for roughly a year and I also have been acting for close to three years.
I am particularly interested in Fashion, TV commercials, Bill board, Ushering and Video shoot works.       
I usually work weekends and also available during the week given enough notice and am willing to travel. Currently, am looking for paid work and am also keen to work with experienced and talented photographers/artistes.
In all my work am enthusiastic and committed.                                  I have modeled for fashion, video shoots and would like more work in this area. I'm open to new ideas but not currently interested in nude works. If you are interested in working together you can contact me via my agent.
Please I will guarantee a 100% job well done. THANK YOU







TO USE JENNIFER EGBUNIKE FOR YOUR COMMERCIALS, MUSICAL VIDEO, BILL BOARD ADVERT, GINGLE, FASHION MODELING AND PHOTO MODELING CALL US ON 08135389831
OR SEND US MAIL ON team_ice @rocketmail.com





3 comments:

  1. greeting God honors you today, the angels congratulate u and humans celebrate u, because of you the lord has open the flood gate of heaven and rain down his blessings on earth.God's blessing shall continue to rain on you.happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, not just a model but a role model, the strength of a woman, your beauty shines bright and gives light to the earth, it brings down the glory of the LORD to shine on Maglozy and humans..you are a product of beauty, God took time to create you, stay beautified.

    ReplyDelete